I have already blogged about CamelOne which is going to take place on May 15 - 16 at Boston this year. I am really excited about it, as a lot of new things are going to be talked about there.
So I'd like to share my excitement with you and give you a small preview of "Using Fuse Fabric with Apache Camel".
Fuse Fabric is a distributed configuration, management and provisioning system for Apache Karaf based containers such as Apache ServiceMix and Fuse ESB.
Fabric provides a distributed configuration registry and also tools for:
- Installing and managing containers to your private or public cloud.
- Deployment agent for configuring and provisioning distributed containers.
- Discovery of Camel endpoints & message brokers.
- A lot more ...
Fuse Fabric and Camel preview
What I am going to show you, is a video that demonstrates how fabric makes it easy to:
- Use a single host for installing containers to your local network.
- Deploy and configure applications to distributed containers.
- Discover & use message brokers in your camel routes.
I hope you enjoyed it! See you at CamelOne
Labels: Camel, Fabric, Karaf